Easy Mobile Landing Pages
This tool helps brick and mortar businesses create useful smartphone-optimized landing pages for use in print and mobile advertisements. Our pages help new customers quickly find your business by providing maps and directions customized to their location.
Non-mobile friendly websites can be difficult to navigate on smartphones. QRb.ca webpages are tailored for mobile users. When loaded on a smartphone, these pages provide essential contact information and use the phone’s location-services (GPS) to display precise directions to your business.
Incorporating location-aware technology in your mobile marketing campaigns makes it easy for customers to find you in the real world. Smartphone users are searching for local businesses and are ready to act on the information they find.
QRb.ca mobile landing pages can be built in minutes. The process of creating a landing page is as simple as entering an address. Each site comes with a URL for use in mobile ad campaigns and a QR code for use in print advertising.
The most exciting feature for businesses is the location-aware statistics. QRb.ca landing pages track the exact location of where they were viewed.
A quick overview of QRb.ca and its services:
- Mobile-optimized landing pages that provide maps and directions to store-front locations.
- Each landing page includes a unique URL for mobile advertising campaigns.
- QR codes are also provided with each page for print marketing. QR codes are two-dimensional barcodes primarily used for adding web links to a printed page.
- Hosting is provided for all landing pages.
- Location-aware statistics allow businesses to visualize where their pages are viewed in real-time.
- Three tiers of bulk pricing plans are available.
A free trial page can be created by visiting http://www.qrb.ca