Mobile Websites starting at $20 a page
At Hi5 Mobile Marketing, we create an entirely separate mobile website that integrates seamlessly with your desktop site but designed with your end-user in mind. We take the most important pieces of your desktop website, scale them back and simplify the way they look to make the mobile version of your site. Every page of your site will have its own QR code as well. This will help get the most important information in the hands of your consumer faster!
Benefits to having a Hi5 Mobile Site.
• Optimized to work on 5000+ devices
• Mobile Web App icon – Allow visitors to your mobile web app the ability to save an icon directly to their mobile phone for quick access
• One touch options such as – Call Button, E-mail Button, SMS Button, Google Map, Facebook Button, Twitter Button, LinkedIn Button. As well as custom button options
• Media options such as – Images, Slide show, Embedded YouTube Videos, MP3’s
• Embed Media – This is a multi purpose tool that will embed media onto your mobile site. This tool can be used to place an iframe on your site that contains anything from Weather Network to Trip Advisor Widgets
• Forms – Pre-selected or custom form options available.
• Easily change the look and feel of the mobile website any time without obstructing content
• Site Analytics – Gives you the ability to know how many times your mobile website has been viewed and what pages are being viewed. This also helps with future marketing initiatives
• Personnel Directory – One touch contact features, description area and downloadable v-card. Searchable by Name, E-mail, Location and Categories
• Product Catalogue – List Products, description, price and also includes an image gallery.
• Event Calendar – The event calendar allows you to have single and reoccurring events for 3, 6 or 12 months at a time. Every event also has a QR code associated with it.
• Business Directory – List Businesses, Locations and Logos.
• Qr Codes – Associated with every mobile web app page – To be used for marketing initiatives, business cards and any relevant print material to bridge the gap between the print world and the digital world.
• Redirect users searching your desktop website to your mobile optimized website, giving them a greater viewing and navigating experience.